Wednesday

Oh My Debutante.

Today during a thrilling game of Sport Science cricket, me and the girls were discussing Deb partners for next year. As the bell rang to go to maths which was last period, Chelsea and I were continuing the conversation. It went a little somtething like this:
Chelsea: Who are you going to the Deb with?
Laura: Not really sure. I don't know if I'll even do it.
Chelsea: Why?
Laura: Because I'll never get the courage to ask someone.
Chelsea: Why don't you ask Jackson.
Laura: (Turning to Jackson who was walking close by) Hey Jackson do you want to go to deb with me?
Jackson: Seriously?
Laura: Yeppp.
Jackson: Yeah ok sure.
Chelsea: Now are you worried?

Main point is Laura got herself a Deb Partner.
Oh the relief is unbelievable.

1 comments:

frangipani princess said...

woo :)
go lauraaaa hahahah
we don't do debs here till year eleven.
but as if i'd do mine anyway.

xx